1. Items and Method of Collection of Personal Information
A. Items of Personal Information to be Collected
– Optional Items: Family relationships, occupation, interests, blood type
※ The above information will be collected when the User registers as a member through the Company’s mobile application. However, the User’s email address may also be collected when the User uses the “Contact Us” function in the Company’s website.
B. Method of Collection of Personal Information
– through entry of information on applying for membership through the Company’s mobile application or on using the “Contact Us” function in the Company’s website; or
– through information collection tools.
2. Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
The Company will use the collected personal information for the purpose of identity verification, checking membership accounts or mobile numbers, marketing and advertisement of the Company’s products, updates, delivery of information on new services, performance of events, and delivery of promotional gifts.
3. Retention Period
4. Method of Destruction of Personal Information
A. Destruction Procedure
– Personal information placed in a separate database as set forth above will not be used for purposes other than the purpose set forth in the applicable laws.
– Personal information subject to destruction: personal information for which the retention term set forth in the applicable laws and regulations has expired.
B. Destruction Method
– Personal information stored in electronic files will be discarded using technical methods preventing restoration.
5. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
– If it is required by the provisions of the relevant laws or regulations or otherwise requested by an investigative agency in accordance with the procedures and manner provided by the relevant laws and regulations for the purpose of the investigation, or if it is necessary for statistics compilation, academic research or market survey, provided, that the personal information is provided after being processed in a way that does not allow identification of the individual.
6. Handling of Personal Information by Entrusted Third Parties
7. Rights of the Users and the Legal Representative and Methods to Exercise Rights
The Company will deal with the personal information amended or deleted by the request of the User and its legal representative as stated in 3. Retention Period above, and will not access or use such personal information for other purposes. However the deletion may be difficult during the retention period as required by the applicable laws.
8. Installation/Operation of Automatic Personal Information Collection Equipment and Objection Thereto
A cookie is a small text file installed on the User’s hard drive through the web server. The Company will use a minimum number of cookies, which make it impossible to identify a specific User but that enable the Company to identify the computer of a specific User, as necessary for the provision of the Services.
• Method of choosing cookie installation related options (for Internet Explorer):
(1) Select Internet Options on the Tools menu;
(2) Click the Personal Information tab; and
(3) Set-up the Personal Information Handling Standards.
9. Technical/Managerial Measures to Protect Personal Information
B. Managerial Measures:
– The Company provides or entrusts another company with the task of providing training programs for the employees who handle personal information in connection with the acquisition of new security technology and obligation to protect personal information.
– The duties of the employees who handle personal information will be transferred thoroughly under secured conditions as necessary, and the responsibility for any accidents related to the personal information arising after the employees who handle the personal information join or leave the Company is clearly stipulated.
– The Company bears no responsibility for any problems arising out of the leakage of personal information due to causes attributable to the Users or inherent dangers of the Internet. The Users are required to manage their accounts and passwords in a proper manner to protect their personal information and will be liable for any problems arising out of their failure to do so.
10. Personal Information Manager and Contact Information
Customer Service Department
– Telephone Number: +82 31-8055-6100 ~ 6101
– Email: email@example.com
– Fax Number: +82 31-377-0755